Dienstag, 10. September 2013

Using Adsense as Weapon on your competitors

After looking on my Google Analytic and after investigating a little bit i have the bad feeling that someone has deliberately clicked on the Ads on my sites because on many clicks is no refer from a search engine or another website. That means someone has directly typed in my websites and clicked immediately on the advertising and then disappeared. Thats why my income has crown as well as my bounce rate.

And if it is that case everyone can use Adsense as weapon on your competitors. And that is really bad. I have read about some Adsense users that they where suspended as well, but they where really hurt because they have earned a lot of money on Adsense over the years. As example click here.
And if you are suspended, the changes that you get reactivated are really low. And the news for me are getting even worse because my YouTube account is even affected, no monetizing anymore for me. This is really bad . The other thing is that Goolge suspends your Adsense account without a warning. You don't have a chance to take care of the problem by yourself.
Its only a Mail and boom you are out.

If a competitor has enough power or evil thougts and the technical ability it seams to be a easy game to cut you of. In my case it is only about a few dollars. But i had a long term plan to more tutorial and blog post because my work on this gives then a little payback as well.

May the force be with you. And if i know who did that to me i stick my force into his a...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen