Dienstag, 10. September 2013

Dont rush to much

Today my Adsense Account was closed by Google.
Right now I am Analyzing why this happened. I figured a few things out. The first thing was that i posted something which isn't compatible with the rules of Google Adsense. The Post was about how people can help the Tutors by clicking the Ads. I removed this post immediately with the hope that this was the key of the sudden increase of the click on the ads.

Like i said the thought was good but it harmed more then doing good for me. The second reason was maybe that even my daughter blog with no posts in it had produced money in the Adsense Account, not much but so much that it looks suspicious.
The next problem i think is that i have made 6 more Blogs only to secure the names. I think Google was thinking I am building up a Linkfarm.

Building a Linkfarm wasn't my attempt, i never cheat.

I always have made my money with honest work, and to get thrown out like this, upsets me really.
I cannot control the behavior of the users of my website.

Thinking about my next steps in the world of the Internet will be my challenge this week.
Actually, I was planing to expand my web presence, but now i have to rethink about that.

May the Force be with you, and hopefully the Google God will be merciful and  will give me Adsense back.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen